14.6.10

30 weeks

So I am 75% of the way done being pregnant!!! Only 10 weeks left, and I can't believe it.

I have my next appt tomorrow. I'm up to an appt every 2 weeks now, and I'll have to call to set up my appts with the OBs in a couple weeks too. Crazy!

Mason is doing good. Everything was fine at his 1 year appt, he got his 1 year shots too and those went fine. He also had his appt with the ped urologist in Saint John a little bit ago. The guy was nice and did confirm that he will need surgery. He requested it for June/July, but there are no guarantees. It would be super helpful if we could get it dealt with before New Baby comes, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

We had a 3D u/s done last weekend which was great, and Mason had his first overnight stay at Nanny's house.

Chris is going away for his field training from June 29- July 15. Not looking forward to that, but what can you do. I'm a little stressed because we still have so much to do and buy for the baby, and it doesn't look like much will get done before he goes, which will only leave us a month to deal with everything once he gets back. Hopefully though him being away, even only for 2 weeks, will give me the opportunity to put away a little money for the stuff we still need to buy.

So thats it. So close to being done!