We have a hectic 6 weeks ahead of us. Chris has been gone for 2 weeks now, he'll be back tomorrow night though so thats good. I had my 34 week appt yesterday, it was my last one with Dr. Ruest so in 2 weeks I start seeing the OBs. We got Mason's surgery scheduled, for Aug 12, a mere 11 days before my due date! I'm just hoping this little guy hangs in there long enough for us to get through the surgery and recovery. Moms last day of work before vacay is the 18th so any time after that he is welcome to come, cuz Chris' vacay time can be adjusted up a few days if need be. We have Meagan's wedding in a week, and after that we can focus all our energy on getting ready for baby.
We have money for the crib so we'll likely go get it this weekend. I've been watching kijiji for a dresser but with Chris gone I could never respond to any of the ads before they were snatched up. I ordered the border for the boys room, and measured the walls to see how much paint we'd need. I want to check toys r us to see if they carry the stuff I want to buy in store, if not I'll see if they can order it in to save me the shipping costs. The bedding will be the last thing I buy, since I have no idea when we'll be able to afford it.
Thats about it for now. Too much left to do and buy, not enough time or money.
