20.2.10

So I am lame, its official. I had my appt Feb. 8. The baby's heart beat was found immediately and was in the 170's. My weight was 126.5 lbs and my blood pressure was good. I was so relieved that I was 12 weeks and the baby was alive and kicking as the doc put it so we took the leap and made the big Facebook announcement.

So what happened the next day you ask? Well when I went to the bathroom in the morning there was blood on the tp when I wiped. Was I impressed? Hells no! I called the doc and told her secretary the haps since she wasn't in yet, then I had to go to the dentist for a cleaning and because one of my wisdom teeth was killing me. I had hoped they might be removed, but my dentist didn't want to do that while pg just because while mentally I'm not afraid to have it done, the actual physical trauma to my body might be too much for baby, he told me to ask my doc what she thinks, but that if I could handle it for now that he would prefer to wait until after baby comes. Whatever. As soon as I got done my doc called me and asked me some questions if I had done anything to aggravate my uterus or cervix, all of which were no. By that time though the spotting had almost entirely gone, there was only the slightest tinge of pink on the tp when I went to the bathroom. So she assumed that I pissed off my cervix in some way but that since it was tapering off and baby had a good strong heart beat the previous day that things were most likely fine, but that if the bleeding started up again to call her and I could come in and try to find the heart beat again. Luckily the bleeding never started up again.

I have my routine blood work this Thursday and my next prenantal appt March 8. My big 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for March 29, but I will likely have to reschedule that because I think Chris is going to be working.

Oh and we are moving in a week. We just went and got boxes today so we have a shit load of packing to do in the next 5 days. Fun.

In milestones, my sweet baby boy will be 10 months old tomorrow, and I will be 14 weeks pregnant on Monday! Only 6 more months until baby #2 makes his or her debut!