I have to be better at this. I want to use this as a pregnancy journal. I must force myself to update with every dr appt.
Chris got home at the beginning of November '09 and Dec. 10/09 we got a positive pg test! I had an early ultrasound to date since I hadn't had a cycle since Mason was born and was given a due date of Aug. 23 and put them 16 months apart. Everything looked good and I got to see the heartbeat, but I am still paranoid. We told our parents right after we found out and asked them to wait until we felt more at ease, but less than a week later Chris' parents had told his aunts which really peeved me.
I've been feeling ok, some nausea but not as intense as last time. More food aversions though, I've had a harder time finding things to eat. Between the aversions and still nursing I'd actually lost weight in the first few weeks, hopefully I can start gaining soon.
I have my next appt Feb. 8 and if all seems well and we can hear the HB on the doppler then we will make an official facebook announcement. I will try to update after that appt.
