8.4.09

Had another OB appt yesterday. Another boring one. No weight gain since last week, BP 120/60, urine was fine, baby's still head down, good strong heartbeat. If I still haven't had him by next Wed I'll get my first cervix check, but I'm not sure I'll last that long. He's been particularly active this last week, and yesterday my pelvis was extremely sore and sensitive, and today I've had a ton of CM. Chris wants me to hold on until after next week, cuz thats when his vacation starts, but we'll see.

Yesterday was really hard on me though. I was so hoping the baby would be here by yesterday, because it was a year since my m/c yesterday, so I dunno, I thought the baby being born on that day might make it not the worst day of my life every year. But no such luck, no baby yet.

Anyway, thats about it. We have all the essentials ready, my hospital bags are packed, I'm just waiting at this point.