4 days until my due date. Getting slightly impatient lol.
Had my 39 week appt today (even thought I'm 39.5.) Blood pressure is fine, urine is fine, gained 1 pound since last week, my GBS came back negative, baby's heart rate was around 150. I had my first cervix check, he said he could feel the baby's head, but he still had to come down a bit, and I was quite thinned out/my cervix was pretty ripe, but I'm only 1-2 cm dilated, so he "stretched" out my cervix a bit, I'm not sure if he stripped my membranes or just tugged at it, but he said it might help move things along. Anyway, I had some spotting afterwards, which he told me would happen, and some cramping, and a lot more lower back pain, so hopefully it does something and I have a baby by the end of the weekend.
Thats about it for now, hopefully next time I post it will be as a mom!
