19.8.08

Had my Doctor's appointment today. Pretty boring. Shes going to try and schedule me for an early ultrasound, to put my mind at ease a bit. She said hopefully at 6 or 7 weeks, so there'll be a bit more to see. After that she'll go over the results with me and go from there, and instead of referring me to another family doctor, she's going to wait until after my ultrasound, and I think she's going to refer me straight to an OB. I just want to see a heartbeat. Hopefully 6 weeks will be late enough to see it. So that's about it, nothing too fancy yet. I've been having some cramping, and she said to keep an eye on it, and if there is any spotting at all to call Katherine (her receptionist) to have them bump up the u/s. So hopefully I hear from the hospital soon. Chris kinda, but technically didn't, told his mom the other day, but we're not going to actually tell people until after the ultrasound and we know things are going alright. NO real symptoms, well none different than last time. Extreme tiredness, breakouts, my boobs are a little sore, and period like cramps. That's about it for today.