17.8.08

So we'll see how well this turns out. This is mainly going to be a pregnancy journal. I want to keep track of this stuff somewhere, but since we're not telling people yet, I can't exactly post it on lj or anything.

So we suffered a miscarriage in April 2007. 13w 3d. The baby stopped developing at 8w 5d for no apparent reason. It took a really long time for my body to go back to normal. I had my first actual period after the miscarriage in July. And that cycle we succeeded in getting pregnant again. So here I am 5 weeks along.

We weren't telling people, but I just couldn't keep it to myself, so I told Kerys and Lana. Other than them (and the ladies on my pg.org board) no one knows, not even our parents. We have a Doctors appointment on Tuesday, and after the miscarriage she told me she would get me in for at least one early ultrasound.

I lost my job on the same day I got my BFP, so that kinda diminished the joy, but now I'm okay. I start a new job tomorrow and I think things'll be alright. Even though I'm taking a paycut, I'll be getting more hours, so I think in the end my paychecks will be around the same as before.

I'm not experiencing any symptoms, but then again I didn't last time either. My boobs are a little sore today, and I'm having weird cm, but no nausea, morning sickness, the usual and most reconizable. I am very tired though, and I had that last time too. I just am worried when I have all the same symptoms as last time, that it'll end the same as last time, and I don't think I could mentally handle another miscarriage. I think it would break me.

So thats about it for now I guess. A little intro. Somewhere to vent all my worries and anxiety.